Sunday, June 22, 2014

Imaginations

My big girl has quite the imagination these days. She is fearless, talking everyone's head off, and a ball full of fun.  She loves to have her piggies and fingernails painted, then go put those hot pink nails in the dirt! She is more than I could have ever imagined and am so thankful I was chosen to be her mommy! I love to sit and play with her (imaginary) friends.  I love to sit and listen to her little mind wander.  Her imaginary friend is actually her best friend in real life, but in her little imaginary world her friend is quite the little terror.  I have to catch her when she falls from the ceiling, climbs on things that are not allowed, and give her many, many spankings because she is very disobedient :) 
Emersyn wakes up every morning and the first thing on her mind and out of her mouth is her sweet little friend, even if the imaginary one is a terror, I am so thankful for young friendships and sweet little girls! (sister will be another month older in a few days, so her special post is coming! And get ready because she is growing quickly)

No comments:

Post a Comment