Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy 9 Months, sweet Edyn!







My BABY turned 9 months old on Sunday, WHERE has the time gone? We had our well check-up yesterday, sweet baby weighed in at 20 lbs 12 oz and is 28 1/2 inches long. She is clearly not missing a meal! She was a little rockstar for me at the doctor's office, and I am in shock that at our next well check-up, I will be visiting with my 1 and 3 year old. Unreal. Completely unreal. 
Our little Edyn is such a sweetheart. She absolutely adores her big sister and wants every single thing that Emersyn has. She wants her toys, her food, and she wants to run around with her.  Edyn is crawling, standing, and taking little steps when she is holding on to something. She said "baby" a few nights ago while reaching for a baby doll, which happens to be her favorite toy. Unlike her sister who prefers cars and trains, Edyn always chooses babies and dolls :) She is so, incredibly sweet and mama is her favorite person, which I am treasuring while it lasts because I know it won't be forever!
Emersyn finally quit calling her sister "eck" and now refers to her as "E-E", and the whole family has adopted this nickname for her :) She has 3 teeth (two on bottom and one on top) and is a fantastic eater. She loves all fruit and will eat anything you put in front of her, and she can drink water from her straw cup.  Big sister teaches her all kinds of fun things and they share such a special little friendship. 
Although it is happening a little fast, I love every second of seeing this sweet baby grow up!


No comments:

Post a Comment