Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Little Dose of Order

I've been in full swing Spring cleaning mode the past few days, and I'm bringing it to the blog! Maybe it was the little taste of sunshine we got and the 5 runs I got in with the girls- the last run was pushing it a bit, but I just couldn't let winter come back so soon and harshly! 
I've cleaned out drawers, closets and cabinets, and now I am on to organizing! Organizing little girl clothes, product information, recipes- you name it, I probably have a plan to organize it. 
I usually way over think what to blog about, and have been so inspired by all of the "new year" blogs, I decided I need to get with it. So, here's what's coming up on our little world of "Giggles and Grace" (I don't think blogs existed when I was in English class, so that may not be the proper way to address a blog, forgive me, English teachers!) Since I stay at home with my babies and have an array of passions along with mommy-ing, I want to share it all, so we are going with a new schedule of posts :) 
I'm a health nut, avid runner/exerciser, a mom trying to figure out how to handle the sassiness that comes with toddlers, a wife learning how to honor Christ in her marriage, a friend with pieces of my heart ranging from Alabama to Pennsylvania and Missouri, and an oil loving-toxin elimating explorer all wrapped into a sweet, Southern spirit. 
I'm going to commit to three days of blogs/week, because I'm trying to do all of the above mentioned when I'm not typing in front of a computer :) Mondays are for family talk, Wednesdays are for oily and toxins/food supply/whatever new thing we are into in the holistic world talk, and Fridays are for fitness and nutrition fun!
I'll be here tomorrow telling you all about our new dinner plans and my newest workout addiction for weather conditions when it's considered child abuse to put your kids in a jogger and push them around town :)

No comments:

Post a Comment