Monday, January 26, 2015

An Intro Into Our Little Family

Happy Monday! Mondays are for posts about our little family. I've been married to my husband for almost 5 years. We met at Auburn University while he was in his PhD program and I was finishing up my B.S. He  is a genius (literally, not just because he married me) and works outside the home as an engineer, while I stay home with our two little darlings, who are 1 and 3.  After we got married, we adopted a pitiful little puppy mill rescue whom we call Bo Jackson, he's the psycho dog I'll be referring to, he's never quite fully recovered from his previous life.
I love being mom, and am so thankful I can be 100% of the time.  When I  was a little girl, it's all I ever desired when I grew up, and all of those high school personality tests that were supposed to tell you what you were going to be when you grew up always irritated me, I just wanted to be a mom. I realize now it's a dream so many have, but it can be so difficult to achieve.  Am I good at this whole mom thing? No way, I struggle every single day. It's the most rewarding yet most humbling, frustrating, trying, and difficult thing I've ever done. Our days are full of mercy and grace. We are all learning repentance and forgiveness.
So, here we are making it day by day by God's grace. And now, I've got two darlings fighting over a chair. We will call this the intro to the Haney family and not much else, because motherhood is calling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment