Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Life with Littles

Maybe this can be version one because when mommy hasn't slept in many nights, her brain is not too grand at title brainstorming :) Our days have been long this week, but I keep reminding myself of the truth that finishes that statement "but the years are short!" We have been stuck inside with cold weather while our new swingset taunts us in the back yard! Our two year old goes nap-less most days, and the baby has had some belly aches.  At the end of the day, when everyone is tucked in bed I a) repent for all of my impatience b) am completely overcome with thanksgiving for these babies who can fuss and cry and pitch fits :) Even as crazy as they are, I don't ever want these days to end!
Today, my big girl begged to make cupcakes, so we went digging in the pantry and found just enough ingredients to whip some up. I lost count at how many she has eaten... 

 And this little darling has found her toes and can ALMOST get that big toe in her mouth.  She is so proud :) Check out those rolls, I love every last one of them! Oh, I wish I could keep these babes like this forever, fits and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment