Monday, April 28, 2014

Our Favorite Visitor

Life around the Haney house has been just grand lately- Wei has been visiting since last Wednesday! If you don't know, Wei is my mom :) We planned on her being Gran, but Emersyn decided she should be Wei (my mom says it's because she is so much fun). She and Emersyn are best friends. We LOVE Wei visits, she's the greatest person in the world (tied with Peeps, of course). She loves on babies and I get time to actually think, Lance and I have time to have a real conversation, I get to go on runs without screaming babies, and we get to shop. A LOT :) we love having her here and loving on her! So far, we have gardened and made one shopping trip. Lots more fun to come!


Our oils are amazing our family more and more each day! Since we are talking about Wei, I'll share that we are keeping her back pain under control and she isn't taking Advil continuously. She was recently diagnosed with disc degeneration and osteoarthritis- nothing a little oil rub can't handle! We need Wei healthy for many more years and are so thankful we have an option that is so safe AND effective. I'll say it everytime- yay oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment