Friday, May 2, 2014

Our lovely little season of life

Our days are full of baby squeals and two year old tantrums. Daddy is doing awesome things at his job and mommy is kicking off her own business adventure. The dog is still just as crazy as ever :) This is our life right now, and as crazy as some of the days can be, I'm learning to whole heartily enjoy every second- even when the two year old is screaming her head off for a two inch baby doll in the check out line at Wal Mart while every stranger around us is glaring with their judgmental "my child would NEVER do that" look (yeah right like your kids never acted like this!) while you try and parent to the best of your ability in this horrifying moment :) We were there today! While the fit is going on, the baby decides she's been in the car seat way too long now and needs to join the screaming chorus. Oh me, oh my. But, boy, is time fleeting and these girls are growing up way too fast. I want to just sit and savor the moments with them, even the meltdown moments because I know the problems will just get more realistic and heart breaking as the years add on. I love the little seasons we go through as a family :) Now, at the end of the day when my two little love bugs are being silly in their matching monogrammed jammies, our earlier problems seem such a distant memory- ah, grace! 
Beautiful weather is headed our way for the weekend, so we are planning lots of swing set time, bubbles, flower planting, and grilled dinners. Our family wishes your family many fun weekend memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment