Thursday, May 15, 2014

Brain Dead

I'm in a rut. I think it is a sleep deprivation, my- brain's- most- stimulation- is- from- Sesame Street, kind of rut.  I can't even think of anything exciting to share here, or maybe we are just that boring :) 
Let's see, my biggest decision this past week has been whether or not to buy another laundry basket so I wouldn't have to fold clothes as frequently... pretty pathetic, huh? I despise folding clothes. 
Our girls have been just as precious as ever. My baby is approaching her SIX month mark, I am in complete disbelief.  The past six months have flown by! And we are dabbling in potty training with the two year old- exciting times at our house, folks.  Here's a little glimpse into our day :) We love to "wead books", "pay with Eck" (Eck is what Em has called her sister from day one- the girl has an imagination), and teach her to "woll over".





No comments:

Post a Comment