Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

My mama is one in a million, I know everyone says that, but mine really is the greatest.  I have looked up to her from day one and always wanted nothing more than to be a mom just like her.  She is still teaching me daily, and I am so thankful God chose her to be my mom. 

The only thing better than being my mom's daughter, is being given the chance to be my girl's mom :) They are the absolute best. I am not the best mom, and most days I am not even a good mom, but these girls are my greatest gift ever. 


I have had a heavy heart all week leading up to Mother's Day this year because I have too many very close and special people in my life who I know are hurting a little today. Some desire so badly to be a mom, but they just aren't having an easy time getting there. For others, their mom has abandoned their family, while some have had to say goodbye to their mom here on Earth and can't hug their mom in person this year. My sweet friends, you know who you are and please know you have been in my prayers all week.
Happy Mother's Day, friends, I hope you all have a blessed day and are thankful for those sweet blessings that made us mommies :) I already slept in thirty minutes past baby girl and am planning a shower later today- it's an exciting day at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment