Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Can We Just Pause for a Second?

Here lately, I have found myself wishing we had a pause button for everyday life. Just simply so I can cherish and record all of the precious things my babes are doing.  Time is so sweet and precious around here.  
My two year old is into everything blue "bue". It began with our neighbors dog, who isn't blue, but named Blue. Then, our obsession with blue jays and our mama bird who built a nest on our back patio.  She loves to play pretend and is the best kissies giver in the whole world.  The girl  loves nothing more than outside playtime and a big, chocolate cupcake (mostly the icing!).  She is so strong- willed, a terrific problem solver, and so tender hearted.  Love her to little bitty pieces.
Baby sister loves everything big sis does- she thinks she is the funniest person around. Baby girl has a contagious giggle and has discovered the dog- he's pretty silly, too.  Her big blue eyes hold my heart. She absolutely despises her car seat- that makes a grocery run feel like an eternity! 
Some days may be really long, but when everyone is tucked in bed, I can't help but stare at their sweet little faces.  I am so thankful for these little blessings who are growing up way too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment